Chi Energy Exercises Increase Endorphins
Bio-Energy Exercises Increase Endorphins
Chi Energy exercises buildup the nerve fibers that releases endorphins.
“Endorphins are endogenous opioid polypeptide compounds. They are produced by the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus in vertebrates during strenuous exercise, excitement, pain, consumption of spicy food and orgasm, and they resemble the opiates in their abilities to produce analgesia and a feeling of well-being. Endorphins work as “natural pain relievers.” Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorphins
Benefits of Chi Energy Training : The Endorphin release
When we are truly relaxed both mentally and physically, there are changes in the brain waves pattern until it is predominantly located and fixed within the alpha state. Within this particular state the brain triggers chemicals known as endorphins. It is in fact this chemical trigger that has the benefits that are experienced as a feeling of well being. The School of Chi Energy a Unique Bio-Energy Method is one of the easiest way to achieve to increases endorphin levels and have these good feelings buildup to enjoy after the exercise has ended. There is also a real physical benefit as these endorphins boost and recharge the immune system, helping you to fight off all kinds of infections. Some of them are as follows:
- Decreases high blood pressure.
- Lowers heart rate and reduced work load of the heart.
- Drop in cholesterol levels. High cholesterol is associated with cardiovascular disease.
- Reduction of free radicals- unstable oxygen molecules that can cause tissue damage.
- Higher skin resistance. Low skin resistance is correlated with higher stress and anxiety levels.
- Improved flow of air to the lungs resulting in easier breathing. This has been very helpful to asthma patients.
In Year One of Training, as a Chi Energy Student performs the nerve fiber building exercise they can:
- Overtime be able to raise and lower their own body’s temperature (by a minimum of 10 degrees). Temperature control is the beginning of how a student learns to effectively build high levels of energy with this type of method.
- Transfer a good feeling and cool temperature to buildup a specialized healing form of energy that the practitioner will use to heal the body and mind and perform advanced chi energy abilities. Once students are able to change their inside body temperature then this good feeling and cool healing energy can do the same for others.
- Raise and lower their own blood pressure or the blood pressure of others. This also includes raising or lowering the heart rate.
- Learn to use their healing energy form to change their emotional stability with releasing serotonin and other good feeling hormones throughout their body. Students will literally learn how to change the hormonal flow of their body with using their energy form and others.
These are just some of the advance techniques in year one that the students will learn and perform.
To learn more: The Chi Energy Training Program