Primary Chi Energy Instructors
Developer of the Chi Energy Method
Head Instructor Sifu Rob Jones
Sifu Rob Jones has over 40 years of experience in the Martial Art fields of external and internal power. Some of his fields of practice include Qi Gong, Tai Chi, Kung Fu, Wu Chi, Nei Gong and several meditation type of disciplines. Sifu Jones started learning martial arts in 1970. Sifu Jones spent almost a decade (spanning from Aug 79′ to June 89′) in Korea, the Philippines and Japan practicing martial arts & inner power techniques everyday. In 1991, he opened a martial arts school in instructing students with his father. By 2005, he retired from teaching martial arts in the traditional sense and now only teaches students online at the School of Chi Energy this powerful new method of energy form training.
The Chi Energy Method that the School of Chi Energy teach students is a step by step hands on way of training. The chi energy cool circular method is an advanced bioenergy approach to cultivating large amounts of energy in the body. The method emphases strengthening the electrical part (the nervous system of the body), instead of the traditional way of building up the blood circulation which is taught everywhere. Students are taken to the highest levels in chi work. These chi techniques are complete with safe guards in place, so a student can obtain optimal results in health and in their healing abilities.
Sifu Jones is no longer affiliated with Velocity Group Publishing, Chi Power or any Mind Force websites or products and he has not been endorsing any of those products for a number of years now. When the latest scientific & medical research showed those methods to have serious flaws to them, Sifu Jones started this School of Chi Energy. This new revolutionary step by step method for cultivating large amounts of chi energy safely is now available to everyone that wants to learn how to perform high level chi techniques.
Director of Operations
Sifu Cindy Cicero
Certified as a Chi Energy Advanced Instructor skilled in chi energy techniques and extreme abilities. Sifu Cicero has over 30 years experience in energy work and 20 years experience as an instructor in alternative energy practices.
- She is certified First, Second and Third degree in Usui Shiki Ryoho, the system of Reiki Healing at the Master Level attuned to seven different levels over a five year period by a Reiki Master.
- Sifu Cicero taught Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction for four years, after studying under doctors Jon Kabat-Zinn and Saki Santorelli from the University of Massachusetts Medical School, and Dr. Jeff Brantley of Duke University’s Center for Integrative Medicine.
- She is Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork by the International Oriental Bodywork Association and licensed in the state of North Carolina for the last seven years.
- Sifu Cicero is certified as a Spring Forest Qigong Healer and Instructor after spending ten years training with Master Lin.
- She is certified as a Yoga Teacher & Yoga Therapist in the Kripalu Yogic Healing Tradition.
- She is a certified hypnotherapist by the Eastern Institute of Transpersonal Hypnotherapy.
- She is a member of the Rhine Research Center associated with Duke University.
- She is a board member & volunteer on the Board of Directors for the Qigong Institute.
Director of Research & Development
Certified Chi Energy Instructor
Sifu Don Brown II, MSIS
Don Brown began his training with Sifu Jones in 1997. His background is an amalgam of intellectual curiosity, stemming from his introduction to the concept of chi in traditional martial arts [tai chi and kenjutsu] and similarities between the two. Don’s scientific curiosity, background in Engineering (Masters of Science in Information Sciences) and [admitted] skeptical nature make him a perfect research assistant for the Sifus.
Don’s interviews focus on quantum physics and how the latest scientific data correlate to chi, and more specifically, for the School of Chi Energy. The information conveyed therein is backed with hours upon hours of research, and is explained in layman terms; Don takes great strides in not “dumbing it down”, but more importantly, step by step, educating you on the nuances of each topic, so that a complete and thorough understanding of the information can be shared by the practitioners, and incorporated into our daily lives.
Sifu Livesay’s Lineage Background
Sifu John Livesay has trained with Sifu Jones over 25 years. He has a martial arts background and is a ninth degree black belt in jujitsu. Other martial arts he has studied include wing chun, pencak silat wu wei, gung fu, tai chi ruler, lin kong jing & jeet kune do. Some of his martial arts teachers include Jim Brock, Joseph Cowles, Rick Moneymaker, George Dillman, Ron Van Browning and Richard Mooney.
Chi Energy Training Instructor
Dr. Thomas Earnest, D.O.M., Professor of Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition Specialist
Dr. Thomas Earnest, DOM #932
Doctor of Oriental Medicine
Board Certified Acupuncturist and Medical Herbalist
Functional Medicine Nutritionist
Director of Social Media Public Relations
Prior to finding the School of Chi Energy, Dalia had many spiritual experiences that led her on a quest to find this specific school.
Throughout the course of her professional studies, she has graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor’s in Linguistics, became certified as an ESL teacher and completed Berkeley University’s ‘Science of Happiness/Positive psychology’ courses.
Her energy certifications include:
- Three levels of attunement from Reiki Master Dave Watson
- Certification as an Acupressurist from Michael Reed Gach’s Asian Bodywork Therapy School
- Sustaining member at the Two Arrows Zen Sangha for Mindfulness, Meditation and Circling – *Certification as a Vibrational sound therapist
- She has practiced a variety of other things such as physical energy arts such as Tai Chi, Shotokan Karate, Boxing, and various forms of Yoga.
After she joined the School of Chi Energy, which has a high level Bio-Energy Healing practice, she started privately training with the Sifus’. It was then, she dedicated herself to learning the School of Chi Energy’s Curriculum. Currently, she is privately training students at the School of Chi Energy and is the Director of Social Media Public Relations for the School. For hobbies, she spends her time working on commercial media artwork and playing the piano for local churches.
Advanced Certified Chi Energy Training Instructor
John Rahman, M.S.C.
John started training at a young age at the School of Chi Energy. He had trained directly with Sifu Jones since 2008 and is now a Chi Energy training instructor for the School of Chi Energy. John is also a certified hypnotherapist with over ten years + of Chi Energy experience. He has studied in other physical energy arts such as Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Uechi Ryu Karate for numerous years. John uses his instructor skills to benefit himself and others while working in the field of medical research.
Chi Energy Research Specialist
Certified Chi Energy Instructor
Sifu Michael Allen
Sifu Allen started training with Sifu Jones in 1995 in the Chi Energy Training Method. Sifu Allen has a black belt in Wing Chun and a 2nd degree Black Belt in Chinese Boxing. He also has over 20+ years of study and practice in a variety of energy modalities, including several types of chi gong, nei gong and this school’s energy method.his training with Sifu Jones in 1997. His background is an amalgam of intellectual curiosity, stemming from his introduction to the concept of chi in traditional martial arts [tai chi and kenjutsu] and similarities between the two.